View LinkedIn Profile
- 5 reasons why email is still a great B2B marketing tool
- How to earn trust to initiate offline engagement using B2B online marketing
- What you should be doing online to attract new business opportunities
- Do you stay in the trenches or go over the top?
- Please support my ride for rhino on the 21st September
- 61,153 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Twitter
More and more businesses and business people are recognising Twitter as a great environment where to keep abreast of breaking news, source information and connect and interact with like-minded individuals. What many are still getting wrong however are the basis such as the … Continue reading →
Co-authored by Jonathan Houston According to http://www.dailybloggr.com, if you want to trend on Twitter, all you need is around 100 people tweeting the same hashtag simultaneously. Sounds simple but this may not be that easy to pull off. It’s about … Continue reading →
Are you looking for ideas on how to use Twitter more effectively. I came across this infographic on http://www.twiends.com which is a very useful source of information for those that want to maximise the benefit they derive from their participation … Continue reading →
Are you using Twitter and want a list of great South African twitter users to follow? I reached out to some of the people within the South Africa Twitter sphere and asked for their opinions. I asked them to recommend … Continue reading →