View LinkedIn Profile
- 5 reasons why email is still a great B2B marketing tool
- How to earn trust to initiate offline engagement using B2B online marketing
- What you should be doing online to attract new business opportunities
- Do you stay in the trenches or go over the top?
- Please support my ride for rhino on the 21st September
- 60,477 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: social media
During Word War 1 there were two types of soldiers in the trenches, one who played a support role in terms of logistics, communication, developing battle plans and provisioning and those who went over the top and engaged with the … Continue reading →
I participated in a conference call earlier today with colleagues in another region where I was describing my role and what I do on a daily basis. After going through all my daily responsibilities I was somewhat bemused when one … Continue reading →
This superb article was reblogged from the Jeff Bullas blog 20 Ideas for Content that People Love to Share on Social Media Social media is a hungry beast. The social networks require constant feeding. They need to be thrown a … Continue reading →
This was originally published on the vocus.com blog Infographic: The Five Social Media Followers Your Business Needs With millions and millions of people on social media, identifying the the ones who can really benefit your business may seem daunting. But … Continue reading →