View LinkedIn Profile
- 5 reasons why email is still a great B2B marketing tool
- How to earn trust to initiate offline engagement using B2B online marketing
- What you should be doing online to attract new business opportunities
- Do you stay in the trenches or go over the top?
- Please support my ride for rhino on the 21st September
- 60,615 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: digital marketing
Original post published by Rajesh Setty, an entrepreneur, author and speaker based in Silicon Valley. He also creates and sells limited-edition prints at Sparktastic. You can follow him on Twitter at @rajsetty. Social media seems easy especially because the barrier … Continue reading →
This is a great article from Ayaan Mohamud of Pauley Creative First and foremost let’s get the definitions out of the way. What exactly is a lead you say? Well, a lead is simply a company or group of companies that … Continue reading →
This blog post by Peter Shankman, founder of HARO, needs to be read by all marketing practitioners! Note Peter’s comments about relevance, brevity (content) and knowing your customer. May 23, 2011, 4:11 PM I was going to call this article “All … Continue reading →
I was interviewed recently and was asked a series of questions relating to the Deloitte Consulting South Africa social media marketing strategy. This is a five and a half minute video clip where I talk about our approach and the execution thereof. Click … Continue reading →